This practical online workshop is aimed at individuals with limited social media and digital online knowledge.
Online social media training delivered over 6 weeks
***If you live or work in Warrington, Cheshire East or Cheshire West you may be eligible for a 40% grant through Accelerate. For more details click HERE***
It provides an introduction to social media, with an overarching look at social media as a whole and how businesses should approach social media in 2022.
Delegates will be encouraged to implement the learning as they progress, with the opportunity to gauge feedback and support throughout the training.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- How social media works
- Understanding the role of social media in business
- The wider benefits of social media over and above digital marketing
- An overview of the different social media platforms, functionalities, pros and cons.
- Choosing a platform that’s right for the business
- Identifying business objectives and setting realistic Key Performance Indicators that will be achieved through social media
- How to position a social media profile to attract and grow followers in the target market
- Creating and planning content that appeals to and engages your target market
Throughout the workshop delegates will:
- Develop a simple social media strategy for their business
- Identify and map out their ideal customer to help with marketing
- Learn what sort of social media posts will resonate with their target market
- Understand how to grow followers on social media, whilst “selling” products and services
- Create a content plan for the year ahead.
Cost £344pp (With Grant £206.40pp)
This social media workshop is delivered over 6 weeks, the dates are:
- 18 Feb 9:30-11:30am
- 4 March 9:30-11:30am
- 11 March 9:30-10:30am
- 18 March 9:30-10:30am
- 25 March 9:30-10:30am
- 1 April 9:30-10:30am
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and potentially access a 40% grant.