This workshop is aimed at people who would like to develop an engaging social media content plan that attracts new customers, without spending hours creating posts.
Online Social Media content training delivered over 5 weeks
***If you live or work in Warrington, Cheshire East or Cheshire West you may be eligible for a 40% grant through Accelerate. for more details click HERE***
If your social media content requires a new approach and you’d like to use your social media to help drive sales and business growth then this workshop is for you.
This interactive workshop will be packed full of tips, insights and tools for creating text, images and video content that will increase visibility, whilst keeping your time to a minimum.
Throughout the workshop delegates will have the opportunity to review and appraise their existing social media content, implement improvements, strategies and systems to scale up their activity and increase the return on investment from social media.
Delegates will be encouraged to implement the learning as they progress over the five weeks, with the opportunity to gauge feedback and support throughout the training.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- What makes good content on Social media
- The do’s and don’ts when it comes to posting content
- How to use various content creation tools/techniques to create simple but effective graphics and videos
- How to use hashtags for maximum impact and create a simple hashtag strategy
- Demystifying algorithms – what they are, how they work and how to embrace them
- Different content scheduling tools and how to use them
- What all the data means and how to monitor and measure the success of social media posts
Throughout the social media content workshop delegates will:
- Develop a simple social media content plan for the year ahead that meets their business objectives
- Identify and map out their ideal customer to help create content that resonates with their audience
- Learn how to increase engagement and reach with their posts
- Understand how to grow followers on social media, whilst “selling” products and services
- Gain a whole host of engaging content ideas
- Practically apply various content creation tools such as Canva
Delegates will leave with a social media content plan for the next few months, as well as the enthusiasm and knowledge to execute it!
Cost £344pp (With Grant £206.40pp)
Dates for the training:
Tue 19 April 1-3pm
Tues 26 April 1-3pm
Tues 3 May 1-2pm
Tues 10 May 1-2 pm
Tues 17 May 1-3pm
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and potentially access a 40% grant.