Instagram workshop for businesses who want to master this visual platform to increase brand awareness and generate new customers.
This workshop starts on the 18 October 2022, an hour a day on zoom over four days, see dates below.
If you want to know how to use Instagram to attract new business or increase brand awareness then this workshop is for you. This workshop is aimed at companies who have an Instagram page but are not confident about how to use it effectively for business.
The areas the workshop will cover include:
- How to use Instagram to generate new business
- How to grow your followers in your target market
- The type of content to post to maximise engagement, including how to use Reels and Stories as part of your content strategy
- How to increase likes and comments on your posts so your content reaches more people
- Implementing an engagement strategy to build relationships on Instagram with influencers and complementary businesses
- Developing your own hashtag strategy, using the various tools available to help you find the right hashtags to increase your visibility
By the end of the week you will:
- Confidently know how to use Instagram and grow your followers
- A clear picture of your target market, how to find and engage with them
- A refreshed profile that appeals to your potential customers
- A profile that ranks high in the Instagram searches for the right keywords your customers are using
- An understanding of how to use the analytics to improve your performance
Throughout the sessions, we’ll be adapting your profile to appeal to your target client group and showing you how to grow followers that are potential customers.
By the end of the week you will have an updated Instagram page that will appeal to your ideal client, confidently know how it works and have a clear understanding of how to increase your visibility with potential customers through content and engagement.
This workshop will be delivered over four days, an hour each day over Zoom video conferencing:
- Tuesday 18 Oct 9:30-10:30am
- Wednesday 19 Oct 9:30-10:30am
- Thursday 20 Oct 9:30-10:30am
- Friday 21 Oct 9:30-10:30am
Places are limited to 10, Cost £180pp
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
“Just finished a fantastic course on Instagram. Very informative. Gave me some fantastic ideas and knowledge. Thank Becs.” Clare Horton, Travel PA
“Becs is a great teacher and a lovely person. Her lessons are engaging and interesting, I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.” Chris Hyde , UTC Events
“I attended a course through Chester University and The Growth Hub which was all about how to use Instagram for your business. It was an hour a day spread over 4 days and it was the best introductory course I have been on. I learned a lot in a relatively short space of time and discovered how to leverage Instagram to help my online retail business. Thank you ” Phillip Ridgeway, Towergate Applicances