How to create a successful Facebook page for your business
Course Introduction – How to Create and Manage Successful Facebook Business Pages
- Here’s what we’ll be covering in the course (5:20)
Section 1. Setting up a Facebook Business Page from scratch
- Section 1.0 Introduction (2:49)
- 1.1 Creating a Facebook business page (7:40)
- 1.2 Adding a username and inviting friends to like your page (3:52)
- 1.3 Adding company details and you as a team member (5:45)
- 1.4 Navigating your page (7:12)
- 1.5 How to write a post (8:24)
Sign up now and try Section 1 for FREE!
Section 2. Navigating the settings
- 2.0 Introduction (4:23)
- 2.1 Changing your pages template and layout (tabs) to suit your business (9:29)
- 2.2 Page roles – how to add people as admins to your page (7:29)
- 2.3 General settings for your page (8:42)
- 2.4 Post attribution (Huh???) don’t worry I’ll explain all! (2:54)
- 2.5 Notifications – what they are and how to edit them (4:23)
- 2.6 Adding and editing buttons (5:06)
Section 3. Setting your page up so it ranks higher in the searches
- 3.0 Introduction (3:44)
- 3.1 The importance of the “About” section (7:32)
- 3.2 Completing your Facebook story (7:09)
- 3.3 Completing further details about your business (6:41)
- 3.4 Adding services you offer to your page (5:04)
- 3.5 Adding the products you have for sale to your page (7:55)
- 3.6 Adding your events to your Facebook page (13:36)
Section 4. Posting content that works
- 4.0 Introduction (3:44)
- 4.1 Structuring your posts to create a high reach (10:35)
- 4.2 Creating captivating images and videos (8:51)
- 4.3 Tagging people and pages (5:27)
- 4.4 Scheduling posts (4:23)
- 4.5 Content ideas (12:12)
- 4.6 Live video – what it is and how to do it (12:17)
- 4.7 Connect your Instagram account (2:55)
Section 5. Engaging with your audience to increase your page likes
- 5.0 Introduction (5:13)
- 5.1 The importance of liking and responding to comments (6:13)
- 5.2 Inviting people to like your page (3:37)
- 5.3 Seeing who likes your page and how to ban people (6:33)
- 5.4 Engaging on other business pages (8:02)
- 5.5 Facebook groups and how to use them (5:35)
- 5.6 Hashtags and how to use them (5:18)
Section 6. Monitoring and measuring success
- 6.0 Monitoring and measuring success (4:24)
- 6.1 An overview of insights and what they mean (4:42)
- 6.2 Comparing how well your posts are performing (6:40)
- 6.3 A look into data for individual posts (3:48)
- 6.4 Assessing your page likes and followers over time (5:06)
- 6.5 Determining the demographics of your fans (5:18)
- 6.6 Data available for events you publish on Facebook (3:01)
- 6.7 The importance of reviews and how they can be used (8:28)
Get started now!
RANK HIGHER IN SEARCHES | GET MORE INTERACTION | GET MORE LEADS | GET MORE ENQUIRIES | GET MORE CUSTOMERS | BUILD A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AROUND YOUR BRAND
“As a brand-new business owner and being new to business Facebook pages I found this course VERY VERY easy to understand. Thank you.” Tony, The Last Post
“Hi, I’m Becs, Social Media Executive. Most of my clients come to me because they’re spending a lot of time and energy posting on Facebook with no success. Not only is this a waste of time, it’s demotivating.
I want you to fall in love with your Facebook business page and watch it thrive. You can achieve this when your page becomes a hub of activity – a page where customers and potential customers engage, interact, share your content far and wide and shower you with fantastic reviews.
Plus, no more wasted time, in fact you’ll be able to do less and still be more effective.”
❔ Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish? It is a completely self-paced online course, you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course? After enrolling, you have six months access to this course – across all your devices.
What if I am unhappy with the course? I would never want you to be unhappy, but for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact me in the first 30 days. Within this timeframe you will receive a full refund providing you have only accessed sections 1&2.
Get started now!